Mother’s Day is celebrated throughout the world in honour of mothers and motherhood. While we should constantly be remembering our mothers daily, Mother’s Day is probably “the” day to really slow down and remember what your mother means to you and celebrate your love for her.
The best gifts for Mother’s Day should not be material – they should be simple but memorable – memories to be shared and enjoyed. A simple lunch, tea or dinner date to reminisce the past. An outing to a place she enjoys visiting – be it a garden, park, or museum. Accompanying her to the activities that she enjoys the most. It is not the gift that you bring that matters, it is the time that you spend with her.
You will always be her child and she still needs to see how you are doing. So make that effort to see her and do something memorable together for Mother’s Day.
For those us who still feel obligated to present something, the fabulousgiftshop.com has put together a Mother’s Day Gift guide that we hope will be helpful in selecting a fabulous gift for that special person who took care of you from the time you were born – mother.
- Fresh Flowers
- Exotic Chocolates
- Spa (Candles, Robes, Towels, treatments)
- Books or Writing Materials (Fancy Diaries, To-Do lists, Notepads etc)
- Accessories (scarves, gloves, bags, shoes)
- Jewelry (pendants/necklaces, earrings, bracelets)
- Clothing (In-style – latest coats, sweaters, jeans)
- DIY (hobbies, knitting, painting)
- Yoga or Fitness accessories (yoga mats, yoga pants)
Artwork / Ornaments (paintings, vases)